Thursday 8 March 2007

Panic on the streets of London.....

Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
And I worry............
What future is there for a neoliberal world, a consumer society, where have our values gone, will there be enough ice for the polar bears, will the poorest continue to get poorer, does aid do more harm or good, will the fatcats ever cease their unfair agricultural subsidies, is our world turning into a desert, does fair trade work, should i buy coffee from starbucks...

But above all, I worry... about this blog... will it reflect who I am, will it properly reveal my IDENTITY, will I be judged, will big brother find out my secrets, will it be used against me when i am president, will my friends laugh at me...
And I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again?

No comments: