Saturday 12 May 2007

Happy Birthday Weather!!!

Today my beautiful sister turns 30!

Below is a sonnet which my mum wrote about Heather (clever mum!). Have a happy birthday Heath – wish I could celebrate with you xxx


HEATHER
A special day dawned 30 years ago,
And into this amazing world of ours,
With mountains, valleys, oceans, trees and flowers,
Arrived a baby. Mother said “I know
This child is much more beautiful and fair
Than any other baby ever born.
All other mothers must feel quite forlorn
Because their new-born babies can’t compare!”
Throughout the 30 years that have gone by,
This babe has grown in beauty and in strength,
And we know she will go to any length
To do what’s right and she will always try
To help a friend in need. Oh lucky me!
To have a loving daughter such as she.


JPD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made it onto your blog! Now I feel I have achieved enough to deserve being 30 :)

Anonymous said...

I have to be anonymous as I have forgotten my password!