Thursday 28 June 2007

Glastonbury rocks!!!!!

So, I went.
And it rained.
And there was mud.
AND IT ROCKED!!!!

I love glasto – it is amazing. It is enormous – never quite imagined how huge it would be. Thousands of people, (177 to be exact) all having fun and partying and enjoying the music.

I saw the Killers for the second time (I can die happy twice now). As well as The Automatic, Babyshambles, Fatboy Slim, The Chemical Brothers, The Marley Brothers, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs, The Editors, Maximo Park, Manic Street Preachers, Amy Winehouse, The Bees, The Kooks, Rupert Wainwright.

And then there were all the less known ones, my personal favourites being - Shit Disco, Fat Freddy’s Drop, Slovo, Hedge Monkey.

I don’t know how to describe it properly, so hopefully the photos do some justice – but it was AWESOME despite the rain and the mud and the loos.

As I sit in my ironed shirt at my computer at work – I fondly look down at the bits of mud that I STILL can’t get out of my nails!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Hazey! That looked like such fun! xxx Shels

Magnus said...

Looks awesome... wish I could have been there!!!